It doesn’t take an expert to realise how our workspace can affect our energy, creativity and all-round mood. But with the help of an expert we can turn these spaces into places that bring out our best.
Spaces. They influence every part of our lives – our health, wealth and happiness. Each week on the Spaces podcast, Sam Buckby shares the insights of leading building and design experts to help make our buildings smarter and create healthier and happier spaces.
Anetta Pizag is that expert. I like to think of her as the ‘workspace whisperer’. As a workspace design specialist, consultant and author, Anetta has shown dozens of businesses of all types and sizes how to bring out the best in their people through effective workspace design.
So if you’re in business and you’re looking to boost the performance of your team, or you’re simply looking for ideas for improving your home workspace and your own performance, you’re going to get a lot from this episode. Enjoy.
Here’s what we build on in this episode:
- – How the modern workspace is evolving
- – How your environment affects your thoughts and performance
- – Why we need to be thinking performance not productivity
- – Why we need to treat our staff more like kids (in a good way)
- – The 5 essential elements of a high-performance workspace
- – How to help your staff feel more energised, inspired and focused at work
- – Using the space to create a shared work purpose
- – Why working within squares leads to square thinking
- – Getting the aesthetics right for the task
- – Why employers need to get better at providing spaces for their employees
- – The power of nature for inspiration
Show notes & podcast production provided by Amplify